As a trusted Sales Representative at Revalate, you come bearing a strong understanding of enterprise architecture, marketing techniques and sales principles to provide advisory across disciplines such as IT, Business, Data Analytics, Marketing, HR, and Risk Management functions.
Revalate is looking for a Sales Representative.
If you want to truly help a company maximize its potential, “good enough” will never be enough. The world of corporate consultancy is mired in Swiss Army knife advisors delivering one-size-fits-all guidance.
But we are not that.
Welcome to Revalate, where our process is our craft. It’s the strategic advantage a business needs to thrive. We’re serial entrepreneurs. We’ve lived the ebbs and flows of growing businesses from the ground up, and we’ve curated an unmatched bank of strategic insight upon which we propel companies to their peak.
We work with people who want to help grow a business the right way, pushing boundaries and never settling—venturing boldly into the future, knowing that you represent genuine partners who are absolutely accountable for a client’s growth.
We’re the safety net that gives you the courage to take calculated, potentially transformational moves—to zig while others zag. That’s how we move businesses forward. All clients need to do is bring an open mind. We’ll take care of the rest.
Welcome to Revalate. Revenue accelerated.
- Be encouraged to deepen your analytical and technical skills, whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex business development problems
- Experience an agile work environment where work is what you do, not where you do it
Join our team of growth-oriented leaders who have a passion for client service!
What will your typical day look like?
As a trusted Sales Representative at Revalate, your guidance goes a long way in assisting clients on their financial and business journey. You come bearing a strong understanding of enterprise architecture, marketing techniques, sales principles, and process development to provide advisory across disciplines such as IT, Business, Data Analytics, Marketing, HR, and Risk Management functions. As a self-motivated, results-oriented and high-octane team player, you possess a strong desire to incorporate new and evolving approaches to presenting Revalate’s key service offerings to clients.
Revalate focuses its efforts on helping businesses accelerate their business and revenue growth using three core service offerings: Vantage, Apex, and Amplify. These collaborative concepts were created to adapt to the changing needs of small and mid-level businesses and the unique issues found across multiple industries. Our approach begins with understanding an organization’s why. This helps us understand the key components required to structure their core service mechanisms as strategically and effectively as possible, allowing for optimized revenues and, ultimately, profits.
Key roles + responsibilities.
- Guiding clients on their enterprise agility journey through providing advisory on their Business Transformation, Vantage, Apex, and Amplify Model Design, Organizational Design, Concept Development methodologies, and ongoing training and coaching.
- Lead concept implementations with clients’ IT, Business, Data Analytics, Marketing, HR, and Risk Management functions and provide a diverse set of transformation advisory services
- Facilitate joint client workshops (i.e., value proposition mapping, market research and opportunity canvassing, customer journey mapping, sales process development, etc.)
- Innovating on our current thinking and bringing in new approaches to changing how organizations and teams deliver value to their customers
- Conduct consultations with stakeholders, including the client’s finance team, marketing, and creative teams, control partners, and other end-user representatives
- Develop proposals and participate in sales/business development efforts
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and practice development efforts within our service
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You’re someone who:
- Has 1-3 years of sales experience from a North American recognized firm or relevant industry experience
- Has experience leading a team or workstream with junior team members
- Is proficient in applying different Revalate concepts and structuring the independent components most effectively according to a multitude of industries and unique client challenges
- Explores creative ways of training and coaching clients’ teams (simulations, games, culture hacks, etc.)
- Has a strong understanding of enterprise architecture, marketing techniques, sales principles, and process development
- Has strong knowledge/experience with Google & Microsoft Professional Suite (PowerPoint, Excel & Word)
- Possesses presentation and communication skills: both written and verbal are required
- Can commit to a potentially high level of travel (up to 50-75%)
The next step is yours.