As an integral part of a high-performing team of professionals, the Project Coordinator will work directly with the Revalate Sales Team and Concept Specialist to ensure seamless project flows across the organization.
Revalate is looking for a Project Coordinator.
If you want to truly help a company maximize its potential, “good enough” will never be enough. The world of corporate consultancy is mired in Swiss Army knife advisors delivering one-size-fits-all guidance.
But we are not that.
Welcome to Revalate, where our process is our craft. It’s the strategic advantage a business needs to thrive. We’re serial entrepreneurs. We’ve lived the ebbs and flows of growing businesses from the ground up, and we’ve curated an unmatched bank of strategic insight upon which we propel companies to their peak.
We work with people who want to help grow a business the right way, pushing boundaries and never settling—venturing boldly into the future, knowing that you represent genuine partners who are absolutely accountable for a client’s growth.
We’re the safety net that gives you the courage to take calculated, potentially transformational moves—to zig while others zag. That’s how we move businesses forward. All clients need to do is bring an open mind. We’ll take care of the rest.
Welcome to Revalate. Revenue accelerated.
- Be encouraged to deepen your analytical and technical skills, whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex business development problems
- Experience an agile work environment where work is what you do, not where you do it
Join our team of growth-oriented leaders who have a passion for client service!
What will your typical day look like?
As an integral part of a high-performing team of professionals, the Project Coordinator will work directly with the Revalate Sales Team and Concept Specialist to ensure seamless project flows across the organization. You will be self-motivated, highly energetic, and results-oriented. You possess a strong desire to learn and are naturally curious in your pursuit of knowledge. You are competent in project management and reporting systems; you have insight into marketing and business development services and understand how to navigate the firm to help support the implementation of our business development strategies.
Revalate focuses its efforts on helping businesses accelerate their business and revenue growth using three core service offerings: Vantage, Apex, and Amplify. These collaborative concepts were created to adapt to the changing needs of small and mid-level businesses and the unique issues found across multiple industries. Our approach begins with understanding an organization’s why. This helps us understand the key components required to structure their core service mechanisms most strategically and effectively, allowing for optimized revenues and, ultimately, profits.
Key roles and responsibilities.
- Assist with the implementation of project schedules, coordination of client plans, communications initiatives, and programs, such as creating executive presentations and proposals, email, referral, and affiliate campaigns, and online activities
- Become a subject matter expert of CRM & reporting tools to perform queries and generate and create periodic reports. Support account and sales plan management and management reporting
- Assist with the maintenance and sharing of service, industry or firm knowledge, credentials, and capabilities for the benefit of partners, staff, and clients
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with service vendors, sales team, Account Managers, and key members of the Client & Industries ecosystem
- Contribute to the creation of Revalate strategies and execute on them
- Ensure firm quality and brand standards both internally and externally
- Adhere to the firm’s policies in the areas of: Independence, Confidentiality, Non-solicitation & Intellectual property
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You’re someone who:
- Has a minimum of one (1) year of sales, marketing, and communications experience, preferably in professional services or a business-to-business (B2B) environment
- Is ambitious, enthusiastic, and possesses a proactive ability to prioritize and solve problems in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Is an independent self-starter, who demonstrates a willingness to embrace change and challenge the status quo, adapt to rapidly changing technology, and create efficient workflow processes to meet changing business requirements
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written). You possess the ability to develop relationships with diverse teams (including Partners, Vendors, and Staff) to facilitate proactive articulation and resolution of issues in a concise and clear manner
- Desires to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Has advanced Microsoft Office and G Suite/Google Workspace skills —and strong fluency with Microsoft Excel formulas and functions is of interest
- Has experience in database management
- Might be bilingual (an asset, but not required)
The next step is yours.